Saturday, August 03, 2024

but I left it way too late

I had a good day, all in all - I went to a garage sale with my mom briefly before watering the planters in town. Then I came home, relaxed a bit, and put a bunch of stuff in the slow cooker to make beef barbacoa, which turned out just as great as it did last time. 

While it was cooking, I ran up to Snyder's to see if I could find the appropriate purse/wallet thing for a concert I'm going to this week, since I forgot they have a clear bag policy or only allow a 5*8" wristlet, neither of which I have. I was successful in my errand, and then I came home and wrote on the balcony until I could no longer bear the heat. 

Then I watched some Olympics, shredded the beef, made nachos for me and [censored], and continued to watch Olympics. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: