Friday, September 13, 2024

topdown

I had a v. busy day today, and I'll be curious to see how quickly I can unwind so that I can fall asleep. I had a doctor's appointment this morning, in which I restarted allergy shots after a much-too-long hiatus, which means I basically have to start over. My allergies have been practically non-existent all summer, and I didn't react at all to the shots, so I'm hoping I can move up in dose v. quickly, but we'll see. My doctor also froze a mole (of mine, not hers) that had recently shown up, and which I had found odd since I don't really grow moles, so that was mildly exciting.

Then I sped home and had meetings straight from 11 to almost 3, and I basically didn't have a chance to eat except for the some cottage cheese and a granola bar that I snuck in between meetings. Then I devoured the leftovers of last night's burger and fries from Garden Grove, had another meeting, sat on my balcony, and should have worked but mostly procrastinated because my brain was fried.

At some point I took a brief walk, and then I ran into town and grabbed a couple of groceries. I also reheated the last of the leftover chicken tortilla soup so that [censored] and I could have it for the third night this week - it's a good thing it's good. Then I procrastinated a bit more, cleaned up the kitchen, came upstairs, and worked for the last two hours to make up for the fact that I didn't finish stuff this afternoon.

And now I need to go to bed so that I can be in it to win it tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: