Monday, September 23, 2024

like a race-car driving away from the scene

I had a pretty busy day today, as most Mondays are. I did get up in time to write a bit before work, which felt quite good - and I even had time to blow dry my hair, which almost felt even better. Thus feeling accomplished, I leaned into many hours of meetings, which went as most of these meetings usually do.

At some point, I took a break to take care of a few tings and wave [censored] off. My break extended longer than I intended for it to (and by that I mean I accidentally took a nap), but then I cleaned up around the house, ate some dinner, and did another couple of hours of work so that tomorrow won't be quite so painful.

But now, I need to go to bed - I have to get allergy shots tomorrow and I also have a potential early morning visitor, and so I have many tings to do before my work day actually begins. Goodnight!

No comments: