Wednesday, September 25, 2024

now we're stuck in the storm we were born to ignore

I had a long but fairly productive day - I woke up in time to be somewhat dressed by 8am in case Randy showed up (he did not), and worked in my sweats for a few hours, which often feels good. Then I took a shower, ate a bit of lunch, and slogged incessantly all afternoon. I did take a wee break because Randy came over in the afternoon to look at the trim that I wanted him to finish, so hopefully he'll come back tomorrow and finish my kitchen renovation (which happened so long ago that you probably don't even remember it).

I was done with meetings at 5:55 and then sped over to a meeting of my secret society - we started at 6 instead of 7 because it was a welcome-back-from-summer dinner, and I arrived just as they were going through the line for food.

So I ate some delicious roast beef and various other tings, and then we had a nice meeting and gift bag situation before parting ways. Then I came home and worked some more while also talking to [censored]. And now I need to go to bed so I can do many of these tings again tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: