Thursday, September 26, 2024

you steal the air right out my lungs

I slogged incessantly today - it's felt good to get into a bit of a rhythm this week, but we'll see how long it lasts. I had relatively few meetings and quite a bit of time to get stuff done, so I worked from my favorite chair in the living room while wearing sweats and drinking coffee, and that seemed to be exactly the right approach. I probably should have worked on my balcony since winter is coming, but I'll take what I got today.

I ended the day with a long meeting about meetings with Adit (no one calls him the cat), and then I did a variety of tings around the house. I also made spaghetti and reheated some sauce from the freezer so that [censored] and I had something to eat. And then around 9pm, Aunt Becky arrived - she flew in from Colorado today and is spending the weekend here, which will be delightful. We all caught up for a couple of hours, which means I'm officially past my bedtime - and need to go to bed immediately if I'm going to be in it to win it tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: