Monday, September 16, 2024

let me give your heart a break

Yesterday I didn't blog because I had nothing to report - I wrote in the morning and spent the afternoon cleaning the house, which was necessary but also uninteresting. The best part of the day was making breakfast for dinner - [censored] and I aren't in the brunch habit in the summer, but I was in the mood for hashbrowns, and I delivered. 

Today was possibly more interesting but certainly less fun - I woke up at 3:30am to take my parents to Des Moines for a six am cardiology procedure. It went fine, but we didn't learn much, and it made for a v long day. When we finally got home, I should have worked but I mostly crashed - I napped, ate snacks instead of making dinner, took a walk, and sat on my balcony until it was too dark to see. And now I'm going to go to bed so I can hopefully get back in it to win it tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: