Friday, September 20, 2024

honey are you coming

I had an unusual day today - I had to go to Des Moines to get my car serviced, which I kind of wanted to cancel but did not because I was already overdue. So I got up there pretty early, and then took a loaner car and went to the mall, where I worked for several hours at the Barnes and Noble cafe. I also grabbed lunch in the food court, did a bit more work, took a call, etc.

When my car was done, I picked it up and went to Whole Foods, where I stocked up on a ton of chicken and frozen salmon and cod. Then I came home, unloaded my car, did a bit more work, and chatted with [censored]. At some point Allie and Chris showed up for a brief visit since they were in the area, so we talked to them about how they're livin' for a bit. And now I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: