Tuesday, September 03, 2024

know yourself and who you came in with

I had a surprisingly good first day back after a long weekend - and after not really getting any work done last week, despite being v. busy with work related tings. I chose to go into the office even though a lot of people weren't, and I'm glad I did - it was sunny and the new office is beautiful, and I actually strangely enjoyed riding MUNI (in this case, a train/streetcar that starts underground and then moves overground), which was v. convenient from my hotel to the office. I was the first one in, but Adit and a few other people showed up, which made it worth it.

So I slogged all day, with varying results, and also ate a tasty Korean beef bowl from today's lunch delivery. Then I caught the streetcar back to my hotel, where I relaxed, did a few tings, and then had a late dinner (made even later because the kitchen was slammed by a v. large group and I wanted to die by the time my food came). But all in all it was good, and now I need to wind down and go to bed - the rest of my week is jam-packed with plans and I want to make the most of them. Goodnight!

No comments: