Tuesday, October 06, 2009

all my loving goes under the fog fog fog and i will leave them all

This is a four-minute post. I meant to get up early this morning and write, but I failed. Instead, I prioritized getting eight hours of sleep before going to work. Work was fine; I got some stuff done, had lunch with Gyre, and spent the afternoon in meetings. I managed to get out of the office at 5:30, and I went straight to Cafe Borrone in Menlo Park. I spent an hour or so drafting a blog post for the group blog that I'm participating in with some of my fellow romance writers, and I also ate my favorite sandwich (turkey and gouda on focaccia). I should have done some writing for the book, but instead I came home, did some work for the day job, watched an episode of Craig, and inadvertently got sucked into an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance".

Now, I suppose I should go to bed. I wish that I could spend all day tomorrow on the book, but I'm going to spend all day in meetings instead. However, it's a good thing that my dinner plans for tonight got moved to tomorrow night; that meant that I was able to draft a semi-coherent blog post tonight, and so can get up tomorrow and write for the book instead of worrying about the post. But if I'm going to get up early, sleep is essential, and my four minutes are up anyway. Goodnight!

No comments: