Thursday, October 01, 2009

i've got my sights set on you

I have nothing to say. I went to work today looking like a fool; it was 80s day for this project I was running, and I went all-out -- ultra-teased hair, teal and magenta eyeshadow, sweatshirt hanging off the shoulder, denim miniskirt, hot pink tights, sparkly blue socks, bangles, etc. Luckily, I live in San Francisco, and so people barely glanced at me on the streets even if I looked like a complete idiot; in fact, I felt so secure in my 'look' that I went to Safeway and bought groceries on the way home while still wearing my rocking outfit.

I was able to go to Safeway, and make my delicious potato and leek soup, because I worked out of SF today to run the project going on in that office. So, I was home around six, made soup, and did more work while having family time with Adit and Priyanka. Now, I need to go to bed, where my teased-out hair will serve as my pillow -- goodnight!

No comments: