Monday, July 23, 2018

feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill

I was pretty cranky all day today, to be honest. It doesn't help that I'm on day three of a headache, so I worked from home this morning. When I went to work, I discovered that some coworkers had played a prank on me and removed my desk, replacing it with a bookshelf with some of my stuff artfully displayed - which I think I was visibly annoyed by, since I have meetings straight through for the next four days and don't have time to put my desk back in order in those random free moments that I occasionally get. I mean, I like pranks, but I was not in the mood - which someone must have picked up on, since I got back to my desk at some point at the end of the day and discovered they had put everything back. Ha.

So I spent all day in meetings, then left to drive into Denver and have dinner with Katie. We went to Root Down, where we had a v. lovely evening of food and conversation. I also stopped at their house after to meet their new hamster, who was quite friendly; James and the girls were good too. Then I came home and was planning to work, but my headache was still driving me a bit nuts - so I watched House Hunters, and now I'm going to bed early and hoping some sleep will drive the headache away. Goodnight!

No comments: