Tuesday, July 03, 2018

not quite a year since you went away

Another long day of working, but I did most of it while sitting on the back porch, so it could be much worse. It's easier to take ridiculous meetings while looking over my laptop screen to gardens and ponds and rolling fields, so in some ways I didn't mind it at all.

I had to stop at three even though I wasn't close to done; my sister and my youngest niece came over, so I hung out with them for a couple of hours. When they left around five, I then did another couple of hours of work before throwing in the towel. I then ate supper with my parents (ribeye and baked potatoes, can't go wrong), and then we sat on the patio again until it was close to dark and the mosquitoes were in search of a meal.

And now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: