Sunday, July 01, 2018

what the hell is on joey's head

Today was Claudia's bachelorette party, which meant fourteen hours of socializing...which is still much less than the nineteen years that I've known Claude and Adit, which somehow feels impossible. I got up early this morning and picked up gluten free pastries at Mariposa Bakery (incl a breakfast sandwich for myself, which was ridiculously good), and then I rendezvoused with Adit and Vidya and drove to the east bay to pick up Claude.

Then we drove up to Duckhorn, where we tasted some v. delish wines that they don't sell in stores (this seems like a scam somehow). Then we had lunch at Bottegga, followed by a tasting at Gloria Ferrer, which I always love.

I had to stay sober for most of this since I was driving us back, but as soon as I parked my car, all bets were off. And my night ended with dinner at Maven, a rum-based drink at Last Rites (a tiki bar that opened thie week on a shitty strert in the most undesireable lostcaton.

But I'm falling asleep on my keyboard, so further expatnion will have to comeM- OODNIGHT

No comments: