Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I woke up in mid-afternoon because that's when it all hurts the most

I'm in ye olde San Francisco, feeling nostalgic for my old life here, and yet simultaneously happy that I'm no longer attempting to make it in the city of sin. Today was an exercise in memory - I spent the morning in the SF office, and then I spent the afternoon cruising around the bay, visiting Angel Island with my team, where I worked while they walked around.

After the cruise (which showed the Golden Gate in all its glory), we had a drink at a tiki bar at fisherman's wharf (aka San Francisco Disney). Then we went to dinner at Louie's Gen-gen Room, which I'd enjoyed last winter with Adit, Zoochander, etc. After, Kristen bailed, but the rest of us went to Benjamin Cooper, where we had another cocktail and got into an ill advised (but still interesting) conversation about politics.

And now I need to sleep immediately so I can get some critical work done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: