Thursday, April 04, 2019

loneliness is tragical

The jetlag was slightly better today than it was yesterday, although I woke up several times in the night and basically only dosed from four to 6:30ish. But I was feeling more refreshed than I had been when I finally got out of bed, which enabled me to take a 7:30am call (from home; I showered but then put on sweats because I didn't have quite enough time to finish getting ready). I then finished getting ready and went into the office, where I slogged fairly relentlessly until five.

But I skipped out promptly so that I could get a manicure (#priorities). Then I ran a couple of errands, came home, ate some peanut butter, and tried to contemplate working but instead am too tired to do much of anything. So I'm going to go to bed soon and hope that the jetlag moves on to someone else - goodnight!

No comments: