Sunday, April 21, 2019

cowboy hat from gucci

I'm in a hotel room a few minutes away from the Des Moines airport, and this episode of #smalltownlife is rapidly coming to a close. I spent the day hanging out at home, eating a final breakfast, chilling on the patio with my mom, driving around with my dad, etc. Around four, [censored] and I said our farewells to the parents, and then drove up to see Aunt Kathy and Andrew. [Censored] left me there, after trying to fix [censored], and I hung out with Kathy and Drewbaby until the sun went down. Then Drewbaby drove me back into Des Moines and dropped me off at this hotel - my flight tomorrow is at six am and this hotel has a shuttle, so it's the easiest way to handle an early flight (and the kindest way to do it for the family who might have to take me here).

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: