Monday, September 30, 2019

or am i origami, fold it up and just pretend

Today was thoroughly unexciting. I had a bunch of meetings, surprise. But I snuck out a little after four and had a drink with Tomas - we were going to go to Boulder Depot, but it was closed for renovations, and so we ended up at Sanitas. I usually can't drink anything there since they're a brewery, but they had a hard seltzer, so I drank that. It was not very appealing. But it was great to talk to Tomas, so I guess it was #worthit.

Then I came home, with a stop for gasoline, a stop to pick up paint chips, and a stop to get half and half for tomorrow's coffee (luckily the Sherwin Williams is right next to my grocery store, so that was actually one stop). I ate leftovers, tidied up my kitchen, and then spent the last couple of hours doing some desultory day job stuff. And now, I think I'll unplug and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: