Sunday, April 26, 2020

all those times when i imagined what it'd be like to have my freedom

I was v. productive around the house today, which put me in a way better mood (even if cleaning bathrooms is usually not my preferred activity). I was out of bed around eight, and I meditated/journaled/made some food plans before truly kicking the day into action. Then I finished organizing my closet, made some delish sweet potato hash, cleaned my bathroom, washed my sheets and my duvet cover, and broke down a bunch of boxes in the garage.

This all felt like enough for a bit, so I checked in on Animal Crossing and then called my parents (they were in fine form, thanks for asking). Then I remade my bed and folded laundry. Then I made palak paneer in my instant pot - it's a good way to get a bunch of spinach into your diet (unless you're [censored], who gets a pass on incorporating spinach). I didn't theoretically have to cook tonight, as I have one serving of coconut curry left (which I should eat tomorrow), but cooking tonight + the hash this morning means I won't have to cook until Wednesday at the earliest, which is a good way to kick off the workweek.

And now, I should really sleep - goodnight!

No comments: