Thursday, April 16, 2020

i'm leaving with the light

I should have gone to bed an hour ago, so this will be brief. Today was good, all in all, and it looked like just about every other day that I've had recently - meditation, journaling, working, etc. The one big change was that I made a dash to Whole Foods this afternoon - I hadn't been to a grocery store in over a week (maybe two weeks? I don't know anymore), so I needed produce. I could have lasted a couple more days, but it's going to snow here tonight/tomorrow, so I felt like getting food now was wise.

So I suited up with gloves and mask and ran the errand, and hopefully didn't pick up the 'rona. I also talked to Veronica tonight, which was what I needed. Then I did a bit of nothing (while also doing laundry), and then I worked for a couple of hours. And now it's really time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: