Thursday, April 02, 2020

look at this graph

I had a long day of slogging, but I meditated and journaled before, so I'll take it. I also presented to my broader team, and I managed to work in a Nickelback reference (a photo from 'Photograph' where he says 'look at this photograph', but I replaced the photograph with a graph). There are no rules anymore and I'm benefitting from that.

I was done a little before six, and I messed around the kitchen and drank wine and talked to my parents. Then I made a v. tasty ribeye, which had been in my freezer - I used the reverse sear method, and with my new meat thermometer it came out perfectly. I had some twice baked potatoes in the freezer as well, so this was a super easy meal - I should probably get some more steak to put in the freezer for a rainy day (although in today's case, it was a snowy day).

Then I had a late happy hour with some coworkers, during which I ate my steak and talked about a variety of subjects and did some cross stitch. And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: