Wednesday, April 08, 2020

your trojan's in my head

I am going to log off soon because I turned on my laptop to find it's at 8% battery and I'm too lazy to plug it in...and also because I need to get up at six if I want to meditate and journal before starting meetings at eight. But today was much much better, mostly because I went in to the oral surgeon to check on my tongue, which has healed nicely, and found out that the biopsy was normal (aka non-cancerous). So, that's a relief - while I wasn't thinking about it all the time, it was certainly a nagging worry (especially in the midst of a pandemic). I'm glad that's over so I can focus on other concerns!

I also stopped at the Target in Boulder, where I scored some toilet paper (v. exciting times). And I did some work before/after the excursion to the oral surgeon. And then Katie and I had a socially distant happy hour, which was v. necessary and v. entertaining. I also talked to my mom, drank possibly too many margaritas, and now need to sleep them off so I can be on tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: