Tuesday, April 21, 2020

so when the day comes to settle down, who's to blame if you're not around?

I'm going to try to go to bed earlier tonight so that I can be a bit more relaxed tomorrow morning - I have a meeting starting at nine, so if I want to meditate / journal / shower and perhaps eat some breakfast, I should get up earlier than I have been. Today was fine - it wasn't great, and I felt the black pit of despair yawning below me, but I managed to stay away from the edge. So I got some work done, ate some leftover zucchini lasagna for lunch, slogged until six-ish, and then made dinner (caprese salad with roasted tomatoes, and a reverse sear ribeye). I also did some personal paperwork-type stuff, took care of some tings around the house, etc.

So, that was all v. boring, but boring is better than depressed, so I'll take it. And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: