Monday, April 27, 2020

back to what you used to like about me

Today was pretty good, all in all. I meditated, journaled, and wrote before work, which was a v pleasant trifecta. Then I slogged all day, but I had a couple of breaks and some delicious leftover hash in the middle of it, so I'll take it.

Then, when the day ended, I wrote on the patio for just a bit more before engaging in a socially distant happy hour. If you'd told me when I bought the place that the best feature would be that I could have people over and sit 10+ feet away from them, I would have thought you were insane. But my patio is perfectly set up for that kind of situation - I can invite people whom I trust, and who trust me, to BYOB and come in through my gate (so they don't touch my house) and then sit far away but close enough to have a real conversation.

Sssanyway it was a great happy hour (or happy four hours, if you're precise). And now I desperately went to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: