Friday, April 24, 2020

looking like it's time tonight for fight or flight

I had a much better day today, thanks for asking. I think after several days of chafing against the constraints of #quarantinelife I settled back into some semblance of acceptance -- perhaps not cheerful acceptance, but not sullen acceptance either. I meditated and journaled before work, and then I actually forced myself to be productive all day - I had a lower than average number of meetings, which could have been dangerous since some days that just encourages me to do nothing, but in this case I used all that extra time pretty productively.

So, around five, I was done for the week and feeling good about what I'd accomplished. Then I lazed about most of the evening, but I felt good about the laziness - I drank a moscow mule (okay, two moscow mules), played some Animal Crossing, ate leftover curry from last night, took care of some tings around the house, and talked to [censored]. And now I believe it's time for bed - I'd like to get many things accomplished this weekend, so we'll see how that goes. Goodnight!

No comments: