Friday, October 02, 2020

this means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear

I had a long day of video conferences, starting with having to film the closing talk for the virtual event that is replacing the big events my team usually plans every fall. That made me a little sad, since I didn't get to go anywhere or bond with anyone and instead just had to sit at my laptop and stare into the camera. But I guess it could be worse.

Then I had many meetings, and my last one got hijacked by my coworker's wife (they had clearly been drinking, and I'd opened wine to have a glass with him since the meeting was half gossip, but her hijacking was hilarious). Then I talked to Terry for a long time. Then I talked to Katie, since we also needed to debrief on the year that was today. Then I ate delivery pizza and talked to [censored]. And now, after too much time on screens tonight, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: