Thursday, October 22, 2020

so you can wipe off that grin, i know where you've been, it's all been a pack of lies

Today was reasonably good, but winter is definitely coming - I'm not sure it cracked forty degrees today, and it was pretty miserably cold while I took care of my only outdoor errand (unpacking v. heavy box with a shelving unit that got delivered to my front door, and which I needed to move to my garage). But for the most part I was safe inside - I got up this morning and didn't write before work, but I did journal. Then I slogged all day, with a break for some leftover shrimp at lunch. I worked until almost six, then took care of some tings around the house.

And then, rather than watching the debate, I gave myself a break and instead wrote for about forty minutes, which was a much better use of time. And I finally filled out my Colorado ballot, which was v. easy on the national races and a little trickier on the ballot initiatives since there were several pages of them.

And now, having (mostly) done my civic duty (other than dropoff), it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: