Wednesday, November 16, 2022

i remember it all too well

I'm utterly exhausted - I'm used to sleeping as much as I want and eating whenever I feel like it, but my days here are not my own. I had set my alarm for 7am, but I accidentally got up at five, and it didn't improve from there.

Despite that, I wanted to go to some stuff in person, so I did panels and generally hung out. I let myself get too hungry, which means I got hangry, but a burger and some fries revived me.

The rest of the day was a lot of discussion, talking, etc, including some deep diving into tile choices with Grace (who is doing basically the same kitchen remodel at the same time?). Tina and I had a drink at Paris, and then we all had dinner at Alexxa - tasty, but a bit of a scene.

And now I'm desperate to sleep - goodnight!



No comments: