Sunday, November 06, 2022

o geronimo, no minor ego

I had a lovely day, but it was more productive than I had intended - I had sort of planned to lie around and read all day, or perhaps mess around in my office. My morning was sufficiently lazy, although I did make some v. tasty scrambled eggs and hash browns. But then, [censored] and I somehow tricked ourselves into fixing the platform for my bed + mounting my bedroom tv + mounting [censored]'s bedroom tv.

I'm happy that this all got done, of course - we attempted to fix the bed in September but were missing a part, and then the project got postponed due to efforts to paint the garage. And because the bed frame was leaning against my bedroom wall since September, we hadn't been able to mount my tv. But now those things are where they should be, which means great things for my ability to finish setting up both my bedroom and my office. And [censored]'s bedroom tv looks great too, so at least all of that got done.

At some point, I made dinner for tonight (spaghetti amatriciana) and also prepped several ingredients to make cobb salads for the week. And [censored] and I watched WEIRD: THE AL YANKOVIC STORY, which came out this weekend - it's a biopic that is a parody of Weird Al's life, which is appropriate given that his songs are parodies too. It was really really strange and mostly hilarious, so it was a nice way to spend the evening.

And now, I should really sleep - goodnight!

No comments: