Thursday, November 17, 2022

now we're partners in crime

I had an excellent day at the conference... I'm still very short on sleep, but I got more last night than I had been. I spent the morning doing stuff around the suite before heading to lunch with my friends (and eating a tasty poke bowl, which is one thing I really miss in ye olde Iowa). Then, I went to a workshop with Barbara before meeting with reps from a couple of the main ebook retailers. I feel like I'm waking up from a coma and trying to remember what I used to do, but it's starting to come back to me...

I got back to the room around 4:30 and hung out until we left for dinner. We went over to the Venetian and had dinner in the St Mark's Square area, which was fun - we sat on the "piazza", which is still inside but feels almost outside, and my risotto was excellent. Some people went to a mixer after, but I came back with Barbara and Tina and brainstormed plot/titles for Barbara, which is always entertaining.

And now, I must go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: