Friday, November 25, 2022

that's a cocktail waitress in a dolly parton wig

I had a pretty good day, all in all. It started by getting up and making breakfast for my house guests - this was easy, since I just doubled my usual quantity of eggs/add-ins from what I usually make for myself and [censored] on the weekends, and I also made some hash browns and cut up an avocado. It was a good way to start the day, and I was feeling in it to win it when Kathy and Drewbaby headed north...

...but then I succumbed to the allure of my chaise longue in my bedroom and didn't do much. However, I did do more research on all things bathroom-remodel-related, and I also got around to spackling all the holes in my closets from the previous rods/shelves so that I can paint tomorrow. And I watched most of the second half of the Iowa State / UNC game, which was pretty thrilling.

Then we went to the parents' house for Thanksgiving leftovers, which were still tasty. And then I spent the rest of the evening contemplating remodel things + browing black friday sales. And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: