Thursday, March 30, 2023

i been losing sleep

I meant to go to bed two hours ago, but jet lag + my usual night owlishness conspired against me, and I also had a bunch of stuff I wanted to crank out for my volunteer project.

Beyond that, today was uneventful - we're metaphorically battening down the hatches for some stormy weather ([censored] battened more than I did, since [censored] got the garage ready for me to be able to pull my car in in case of hail, which is more effort than I expended to save the Audi myself). But today was fine, albeit quite windy, which made the leaf-burning extravaganza my neighbor had seem particularly foolhardy. I did some various tings, ate some leftover shrimp stir fry for lunch, did some more various tings, and rewarded [censored]'s industriousness with chicken burrito bowls, thus ending the three week drought [censored] suffered while I was gone. We ate them while watching SNL, which continues to be a train wreck, so I wish them luck for getting better next season.

And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: