Friday, March 03, 2023

another night in the hills on a buffet of pills

I didn't do everything I set out to accomplish today, but I hit some highlights. Mostly, the woman who laid out my kitchen cabinet design came over to take photos - the kitchen has turned out super well, so I was happy to show it to her. She also reordered a couple of drawers that she agreed weren't dovetailed correctly, so that was a worthwhile endeavor. And it meant that I cleaned up the kitchen for her, so I got some pictures of my own to be able to show people who ask in the future.

After that, I took care of some stuff, ate lunch with [censored] (leftover salmon), and spent the afternoon alternating between working and procrastinating. Then, I took some food out to my parents' house to make dinner - I made roasted Italian sausages with peppers/onions/tomatoes, as well as some mashed potatoes, and it was v. tasty. The peppers in particular are pretty great that way, so I was pleased with how it turned out.

Then [censored] and I hung out with the parents after dinner before coming back into town, and I have been lazy until now, but I should really consider going to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: