Monday, March 06, 2023

i can beat the night, i'm not afraid of thunder

I don't have much to report - I feel like I wasn't that productive, but that's just my inner Puritan talking, because I actually got a decent amount done. I journaled and took care of various tasks and errands this morning, and then I ate lunch with [censored] (who is going to enter a burrito bowl drought while I'm out of town). I did some other tasks that have been lingering on my to-do list this afternoon before bidding farewell to [censored], who left for [censored] after work.

And then, I took care of my trash, did some housekeeping tasks, ate dinner, procrastinated, and eventually spent a few hours working on the website for the volunteer project I've taken on. And now that that's done, I can feel a bit better about the status of that - which means I can start packing and prepping in earnest for my trip.

However, I still have a million things to do before I go, so I should probably unwind and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: