Thursday, May 25, 2023

fox on the run

I left the county today, which is a big deal. I had a dentist appointment in the next county over, which went totally fine (I haven't had a cavity in over twenty years and that trend continues). I grabbed lunch at Lucile's, and then I stocked up on a wide variety of tings at Walmart and Fareway.

When I got home, I unloaded the car, did a few house tasks, and took a nap. I also watered [censored]'s [censored]. And then, [censored] and I went to Garden Grove for supper, since I didn't want to cook - my burger was excellent, and [censored]'s burger quite unnecessarily included two waffles and an egg, but it looked great (and the maple habanero sauce it came with was excellent).

Then we came home and ended up watching some comedy stuff on TV. And now, I really need to sleep so I can do a million things tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: