Wednesday, May 10, 2023

it's hard to control myself

I don't have the energy to blog tonight - I was pretty productive all day, and I need to be equally productive tomorrow before hitting the road. I wrote this morning, which went well. I also talked to my friend Tanya, which was a delight. I made a late lunch - a version of the citrus salad that I had at Tartine in SF and recreated here a few weeks ago. I couldn't get radicchio, so I just used spring green mix, and I made a slightly less tasty vinaigrette. But it was still delish to mix the greens with grapefruit and oranges and candied walnuts and bleu cheese - and I made tuna salad to eat with it, so I was quite happy with all of that.

I spent the afternoon doing some more work - prepping for a talk I'm giving tomorrow (nbd) and also writing some more. I had some leftover steak and a fresh baked potato for dinner, and then I had a meeting of my local secret society. I got home shortly before [censored], so I talked to him for awhile before coming upstairs and doing a wee bit more work.

And now I need to sleep - I'm heading to Colorado after I give my talk tomorrow, so I need to pack and do a million tings in the morning. Goodnight!

No comments: