Friday, May 19, 2023

Just under the upper hand

I had a lovely day for my last day in Colorado. I picked up cold brew at Starbucks, and then I wrote in my room for a little bit. Then I packed, checked out, and did a bit of stocking up. Since it won't be too hot this weekend, I felt pretty good about buying food and transporting it.

So I went to HMart to stock up on a variety of Asian products, and it was a delight. I also bought some wooden turners that match my kitchen and also the one I already have. And I got a boba tea as I left, so that was all perfectly sorted.

Then I drove to Platte Street, where I got a perfect pole bowl that I could eat all week. Then I swung by Katie's and picked up the peace lily that they graciously watched after I moved to Iowa and didn't have room in my car for it.:

And now, I'm at Aunt Becky's house, where __ had dinner at a tasty Mexican place, and she made me some gluten free crackers and gave me sourdough starter. And now I desperately need to sleep if I'm going to get home tomorrow - goodnight!


No comments: