Sunday, July 09, 2023

come to find you four in some velvet morning, years too late

I am dangerously close to being officially in a writing funk, but I'm not quite ready to call it. However, I did almost nothing of note today - I did a small bit of writing this afternoon, and I did some thinking, but none of it was as productive or as insightful as I wanted it to be.

However, I did buy some groceries, and I ended the day on a high note because I made a truly excellent Mongolian beef with roasted broccoli and rice. Of course, I had to clean my kitchen after since searing the beef at high temperatures causes splatter, but I think [censored] and I agreed that it was worth it. Then we watched some Stargate, which I do usually enjoy even though I usually have no idea what's going on in the broader storyline.

And now, I'm going to go to bed and aim for a better, more productive Monday - goodnight!

No comments: