Tuesday, July 11, 2023

we're just waitin' for a change to follow

I had a weirdly busy day - I got up, tidied the kitchen, and did some mural festival stuff before taking a shower, eating, and going to a meeting regarding the murals. I kept the timing tight despite having the most people show up for a meeting ever, and we got through a lot of stuff (with only minimal despairing over how much there is to do between now and the festival). Then, I made a lightning trip to Des Moines to get allergy shots - and since I was already up there, I grabbed some groceries at Whole Foods before coming home. It was 90 degrees today, so I didn't dilly dally, and it seems that everything stayed cold in my cooler on the way home.

When I got here, I unloaded my car, ate a salad that I bought at a convenience store (which I doctored with a boiled egg, some olives, and an avocado, so it was acceptable), and sat on my balcony for awhile. I also did a wee bit of mural stuff. And I should have done some writing, but instead I browsed Amazon Prime Day like it was my job.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: