Monday, July 10, 2023

keep imagining meeting, wished away entire lifetimes

I took a break from writing today, which helped my mood and will hopefully help my book. I spent most of the day working on mural festival stuff (with some inevitable procrastination in the afternoon), as well as taking care of some personal tings that had been on my list. I also took a walk around town to run some errands, which was pleasant since I did it before it got too ridiculously hot.

At some point, [censored] left, and I took my trash out and made some scrambled eggs and toast for dinner. Then I talked to Terry, whom I haven't talked to in forever, so it was a delightful and long overdue catch up. After that, I sat on my balcony and watched for the kitten who lives under my gazebo, and while I did that (v. important), Katie called, so I caught up with her as well. And then I came inside, painted my nails, and thought about doing mural festival stuff but instead mostly daydreamed.

And now I desperately need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: