Saturday, July 29, 2023

i guess what i'm trying to say is i need the deep end

I'm exhausted, but I had an excellent day. V and I both worked most of the morning, although I was working on mural festival stuff while she did writing. We ate lunch, ran into town and drove around a bit, came home, took naps, and reconvened on the balcony for another (much hotter) work session.

Then we went to Seymour to meet the parents for dinner - they were shockingly out of prime rib, but the rib eyes were good, and Veronica got to see just how communal and chatty a busy small town restaurant can be. Then we came back to my town and grabbed ice cream at the soda fountain (delish) before drinking red wine on my balcony and (eventually) chatting with [censored].

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: