Wednesday, July 12, 2023

we barely notice as the pages disappear

I am out of words and energy to blog tonight, since I had a v. busy day. I got up and wanted to spend another fifteen minutes lying in bed because I hadn't slept well last night (it was 80 degrees in my room, which is too hot for my precious snowflake body), but my weather radio went off and told me severe weather was coming, so I brought some plants in instead. Then I got ready, made a smoothie, did a bit of stuff on my computer, and ran into town to talk to Nancy about murals.

My dad picked me up from there, and we went on an excursion to get fried pies, which was v. successful. Then I came home, ate a sandwich, did some more online stuff, did some mural stuff, printed some stuff, and ran back into town to attend a city council meeting about the murals. Yes, all I'm doing is murals.

Since I have no food, I picked up a salad to go at the pizza place, came home, ate the salad, tidied the kitchen, and sat on my balcony for an hour working on writing stuff (my writing stuff, not murals). Then [censored] got here and we talked for awhile. And then I came upstairs and spent the last two hours working on....you guessed it, mural stuff. I'm v. excited for the event and I'm also v. excited for it to be eventually over.

And now, I must sleep because I have...mural stuff in the morning. Goodnight!

No comments: