Friday, July 28, 2023

dreaming about the things that we couldn't keep

I accidentally fell asleep on my chaise lounge, so I'm going to be quick about this and go to bed. I woke up this morning ready for some quality time on my balcony...but then my phone helpfully reminded me that I needed to get an allergy shot, so I ran into town for that. Then I came home, hung out, did a wee bit of work with Veronica, ate a late lunch, and then worked a tiny bit more.

Eventually, V and I packed up and went into town for the truck/tractor pull at the Fairgrounds. We ate walking tacos (tasty) and fried oreos (even better), and then we met up with [censored]. We sat in the bleachers with [censored]'s friend and the friend's parents/wife/kids, and it was a good view for the pull.

Then V and I came home, and we both showered because it was disgustingly hot today and I felt v. close to overheating at the fair. And then we parted ways for the evening and I intended to go to bed earlier, but I did some stuff and fell asleep on my chaise instead.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: