Monday, July 24, 2023

loose leaf abused ink, used it as a tool when i blew steam

My eyes are starting to cross from staring at my computer too much, and I can feel my jaw clenching the way it used to do when I worked. But I got a ton of stuff done today - almost all of it for the mural festival, but I'm glad I was able to get through what I did. I spent the morning working on my balcony before it got too hot (although it got too hot way too early), and then I had lunch with [censored]. Then I had a video chat with Heather (aka dear respected madam), which was long overdue.

After that, I took a breather, ran a couple of errands, and then got back into the festival stuff. That was what I did most of the rest of the day - dealing with various tasks, making graphics and flyers and volunteer sheets, wrangling spreadsheets, etc. I took a break around dinnertime to take out my trash and make some dinner with what I had lying around (chicken and mushrooms that would have been better if I'd been a little more careful about my ratios of ingredients; roasted potatoes that were absolute perfection). I also said bon voyage to [censored], who will, in true [censored] fashion, be back soon.

I then spent the rest of the night doing mural stuff, and now I'm wiped out, so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: