Saturday, July 15, 2023

when you play the ghost, you know i call the host

Today was pretty uneventful. I attempted to write this morning, with mixed results. After I ate lunch, I showered and ran to the grocery store, which would have been v. fast if I hadn't seen someone who wanted to talk about the mural festival. Then I got [censored]'s assistance in pressure washing my patio couches - they've been sadly neglected, especially since I don't use my patio, and they were overdue for a wash.

Eventually, I made dinner - prosciutto-wrapped chicken breasts, roasted potatoes, and roasted broccoli. My parents came in for dinner, which was great - it's nice for them to not have to cook, and nice for me not to have to schlepp a bunch of ingredients to their house to cook it. We ate in the dining room, which I've barely used but now have a table in (which I inherited from Aunt B/Uncle B when they relocated to Colorado). My mom also made gluten free shortcakes with strawberries and cream, which was delish.

After they left, I cleaned the kitchen, watched some videos with [censored], etc. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: