Friday, April 12, 2024

against the grain of dystopic claims

It's 11:36pm, which is later than I planned to go to bed but an hour earlier than I've gone to bed any night this week - so if I can force myself into bed as soon as I post this, I'm calling it a win.

Today was pretty decent - I did a bunch of work, made a bunch of mason jar cobb salads to get through the next few days, and did a bunch more work. Some of that work was done while sitting on my balcony. It was a little too cool since the wind was gusty, but I threw a blanket on my lap and gritted my way through the wind because I was in desperate need of some sun.

Eventually, I was done, and I spent the evening taking care of minor household tasks and doing a bunch of journaling and trying to stay off my phone. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: