Saturday, April 27, 2024

electric love

I had another excellent day in ye olde Iowa. I started by doing a bit of work stuff that I couldn't avoid, and then my friendship renewal crew and I got a VIP tour of the round barn from my mom. I've done the tour several times, but it's always fun, and my friends enjoyed it. 

Then we picked up Casey's pizza and introduced my friends to the concept of taco pizza. I got some cheesy potatoes started in the crockpot, and then we went to the museum. I gave them a speed run tour since the weather looked dicey, and also continued to reinforce that I know everyone (even though I don't) because I knew the couple who werebg î a  volunteering.

After, we drove around my town for a bit and saw all five murals. We got back just in time for a storm - I dropped off my friends picked up [censored], did a quick swing to make sure my dad was still okay at his shop, and then came home to prep dinner. My parents came in to join us and we had a marvelous time.

I wish to tell you many other things, but now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: