Wednesday, April 24, 2024

down bad

I was v productive today - still not enough, but better than usual. I worked at this new day job all day - and by the way, I made official and permanent this week, which is exciting. I took a "break" around five to vacuum downstairs, and then I did a bit more work until I had to leave for a meeting of my secret society. 

I walked in the door the moment we were supposed to start, which is how it usually happens. I wanted to skip tonight because I have so much to do, but I'm glad I didn't - over snacks afterwards, someone told a story so hilarious that it was worth the price of my annual dues.

Thus entertained and energized, I came home, said hi to [censored], did a wee bit more work, and cleaned my kitchen. This included wiping down the pendants, stove, fridge, etc in addition to the usual countertop cleaning. It really doesn't take that long, and yet I always find it all to be daunting - maybe I'll remember this next time, or maybe I'll procrastinate on such tasks for another couple of months. 

But now I need to sleep - I have a million things to do tomorrow and not nearly enough time. Goodnight!

No comments: