Monday, April 08, 2024

i cooked the books and threw my combinations

I'm feeling astonishingly better, and I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying so. I was quite productive today as a result - I didn't get up all that early, but I also worked until eight p.m. to make up for it...which is much more my style anyway, so that's fine with me.

I also took a break in the middle of the day to eat lunch and look at the eclipse with [censored] - we had about 85% coverage here, but it was a clear sky and very obvious that the light was dimmer even if we didn't get the full effect. And my mom stopped by for awhile, so it's not like my slogging was relentless. 

When I was finally done, I scrounged some leftover chicken and wild rice soup from the freezer, which needed eaten and also hit the spot for my residual covid. Then, I read for awhile - I started THE TERRAFORMERS, and I'm not totally sure about it yet, but I think it's interesting. And now I need to sleep and hopefully get a little closer to this time zone - goodnight!


No comments: