Thursday, April 04, 2024

possess too much persona

I'm feeling much better than I was earlier in the week - still not 100%, and I still need naps, but I think I'll be able to get on a plane tomorrow, which is all I want to do.

I credit the improvement to sleeping for about ten hours last night, and while that's a feat that I won't be able to repeat tonight due to my schedule, I'm hoping for nine. When I woke up today, I did a couple of hours of meetings, followed by several hours of work. I was starving all day in response to the fact that I barely ate this week, so I got a sandwich delivered from Ike's for lunch (on excellent gluten free bread) and had steak at the hotel for dinner. And I took my aforementioned naps + packed almost everything, so I'll be ready to go at some point tomorrow.

After dinner, I was going to do a bit of work and go to bed - but Chandlord stopped by briefly, so we sat in the lobby and chatted about all the things we could have done if I hadn't gotten sick and missed out on every social activity for many days. But bedtime commences now - goodnight!

No comments: