Thursday, January 18, 2018

i fell in love with the sparkle in the moonlight

I'm really tired - after staying up way too late last night, I woke up with a sore throat and a cranky mood. This wasn't helped by having meetings all day...and I ended up canceling on the Shedletskys. I was supposed to have dinner with them, but I wasn't feeling well all day, and the idea of driving up to Belmont in the rain after a day of exhaustion filled me with dread and a sneaking suspicion that I would fall asleep and die on the drive.

However, I did sneak out of the office for a bit to have a drink with someone whose departure from the team is imminent. When I came back to the hotel, I collapsed and took a nap, then packed my stuff and did a bit of work (nothing too difficult, since I can't handle difficulty right now). But now I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: